KidsFest 2014 has been scheduled for May 17th & 18th, 2014. Please follow us on Facebook for updates on our ticket sales launch, sponsors, events and news.
General admission tickets are for kids 2-99, kids under two are free.
You are cordially invited to join us for San Diego’s weekend long “Celebration of the Imagination.”
- KidsFest San Diego is a fun-filled day where your family can make and create crafts to take home (like the Creation Station where your family can make Father’s Day cards for the next weekend, or the Build it Square where kids can make their own take-home reading fort).
- Every family gets a KidsFest Family Swag bag filled with tons of goodies
- Snack Shack— included in your price of admission (where kids can make a healthy treat)
- Stroller Valet–Complimentary parking for all of our four-wheeling friends
- Free parking
- Once you’re inside, all of the activities are free! No need to buy anything additiona, it’s all there for you to enjoy with your admission (food off of the food trucks is the only exception)